Welcome to the
Transformational Leadership Forum
TLFC brings together a diverse community of heart-centered visionaries
who take compassionate action to create a peaceful future.
What is the Transformational Leadership Forum for Change-makers?
This is a forum where connection, inspiration and bright ideas spread. Participants connect with other heart-centered visionaries who take compassionate action to create positive change in the world. Participants include (but are not limited to):
Non-profit Staff and Leaders
Anyone who is taking action to make a positive difference.
How it works:
Small groups of 4 – 8 participants are started every month. Groups have one, 1-hour call per week for 4 weeks hosted by Melissa Hoyer, Founder of My Impax. During one of the 4 calls, each group member will have an opportunity to present the impactful project that they are working on (at any level – beginner to advanced), and have an opportunity to get feedback from the group.
Calls take place at 10:00 PT, 11:00 MT, noon CT, and 1:00 ET on Wednesdays.
- Welcome and opening – Melissa
- Group presenter #1, followed by Q&A, then brainstorming.
- Group presenter #2, if applicable, followed by Q&A, then brainstorming.
- Conclusion – Melissa
Apply for the next group!
- Apply to join the next group (groups begin in the month following your signup date).
- You will receive a short application to ensure a good fit.
- Upon acceptance, you will receive an “impact” assessment and a worksheet to help you get organized for your day to present to the group.
- In addition, you will receive the group call-in number, dates and times.
Your commitment includes:
- 4, 1-hour group calls. One per week at the time and day noted above.
- Prep time to prepare for your presentation to the group (worksheet provided). 15 – 30 minutes estimated.
- 15 – 30 minutes to fill out the “Impact Assessment” prior to the start of the program.
- 100% participation.
- A desire to share your experience and wisdom with the group.
These calls are right for you if:
- You have a positive attitude.
- You wish to both listen and contribute respectfully.
- You have (or are developing) a heart-centered, compassionate vision for the future.
- You would like to share your experience and wisdom with others.
- Practice sharing your ideas with a supportive group.
- Be inspired by each other.
- Get fresh ideas to uplift your work.
- Expand your network with other heart-centered visionaries.
- Have fun, learn and grow.
These calls are NOT a good fit if:
- You have a negative attitude.
- You do not listen and communicate with others respectfully.
- You are more interested in selling rather than participating.
What these calls are NOT:
- A venue to sell a product or service.
- A place to vent and / or “dump” on others.