My name is Melissa Hoyer, and I’m on a mission to ignite your impact through wealth strategy programs that empower, uplift and transform you and the planet.
Together, we get to the heart of what matters to you so that you can manage your wealth wisely and know that it is making a positive impact in the world.
My clients experience a life-changing path
to joy and meaningful impact.
Who is my ideal client?
My ideal client is a heart-centered visionary who wants to leverage their gifts to make a positive impact in the world.
My clients include:
- Business owners who are managing wealth for the first time
- Financial advisors
- Impact investors
Most importantly, my ideal client is courageous and committed to taking bold, purposeful action in the world.
More specifically, my services and programs will be a great fit for you if:
- You want to unlock your unique, powerful impact.
- You would like to clean up your disempowering “money clutter” that keeps you from accomplishing your dreams and financial goals.
- You want to explore innovative opportunities to fulfill your financial needs and desired impact.
- You want to know the difference between your self-worth vs. your net-worth.
- You want to make important financial decisions with clarity and intention.
- You want to establish your leadership in an area that matters to you by leveraging your gifts in a unique and powerful way.
What drives me?
This is WHY I’m doing what I’m doing, why I LOVE this work, and what I believe is POSSIBLE:
- I envision a world where people live their purpose and lead with compassion.
- Seeing my clients live joyfully and feel amazed by what they accomplished.
- The new possibilities for peace and prosperity when we give life our best.
- I believe in having fun and tapping into our innate creativity.
What makes me different?
A heart-centered, non-traditional approach to financial planning:
Most financial planning focuses on the numbers. While I believe that the numbers are extremely important, I also know that you are not your numbers. I blend wealth coaching with financial planning so that my clients can get the best of both worlds – practical, smart financial advice that truly serves them. Beyond the financial plan, my clients are supported to live their fullest life and have big impact.
Focus on making a positive difference in the world:
I believe in the power of generosity to create inner and outer peace and prosperity. Each one of us has the capacity to become an influential leader and create positive, sustainable impact in the world.
A boutique experience:
I treat every client as an individual and honor them for who they are and what they wish to create. Programs are tailored to each client’s specific needs, wants and wishes.
What’s my experience?
Prior to starting My Impax, I spent 10 years working with inheritors in a fee-only financial planning firm. My educational background includes the following degrees and designations:
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) from the Coaches Training Institute (CTI);
- CTI’s Leadership program;
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification;
- B.A. from the University of Iowa in French; and a
- Certificate of Interior Design, Harrington Institute of Interior Design, Chicago.
Who am I outside of my business?
I am a dreamer and an optimist. I enjoy writing and learning new things, especially theories about how the universe works. I love to travel and experience the wonder and awe of a foreign city, an enormous cathedral, an art museum or historical site. I seek beauty in the world – through art, music, food, friendship, or nature. I have a major sweet tooth, and lots of dietary preferences which leads me to experiment with vegan, nut-free and gluten-free baking. My husband, Jim, and I have a young daughter, Stella, who is in grade school. We love, love, love family time!